The Armstrong Regional Cooperative (ARC) is seeking Directors for our active board. The Board meets monthly to ensure the financial health of the organization as well as community awareness, and quality assurance.
- Must be a member in good standing
- Attend meetings and show commitment to board activities
- Be well-informed on issues and agenda items in advance of meetings
- Contribute skills, knowledge and experience when appropriate
- Listen respectfully to other points of view
- Participate in organizational decision-making
- Represent the organization to the public and to the private sector
- Legal, financial, marketing, real estate and interpersonal skills are highly desired.
Interested members should contact the ARC by 17 Aug 2020 to be considered an eligible candidate at our 16 Sep 2020 Annual General Meeting.
Director Application forms can be found here: https://armstrong.coop/services/documents/
For more information please email the Nomination Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org