Community Support Program
Armstrong Regional Cooperative (ARC) is proud to support local community projects, organizations, teams and initiatives.
- Groups must be non-profit and community organizations within the general trading area of ARC with a priority for funding is to assist youth, and those who reflect the cooperative principles, support our business objectives and further our brand recognition.
- Community level donations will have priority over national donations.
- Enhance the Co-op’s corporate social responsibility.
- The following is a list of causes to which ARC considers inappropriate to donate to:
- Organizations offering or excluding services to recipients on the basis of religious denomination, race, or other specific demographic criteria.
- Private clubs or organizations.
- Any organizations involved in promoting controversial issues.
- Political groups.
- Individual self-interest. Exceptions may be made for youth education sponsored by Co-op entities.
You will find the form listed below that we require you to complete.