Become a Member
Purchase your Armstrong Regional Co-op membership today through this link to begin a lifetime of membership benefits. https://www.armstrongco-op.crs/sites/armstrong/membership/form
By purchasing a lifetime membership at any of our Armstrong Regional Co-op gas bars, ARC Liquor locations, or online, you will become part owner of a continually growing and thriving community-minded business.
To become a member of the ARC you will need to provide the following information during the application process. You must be a minimum of 16 years of age. (all the items are mandatory):
• *Social Insurance Number (SIN #) – Please See Clarification Below:
• *Birthdate (required for over age by-law)
• *Mailing Address with Postal Code (allocation and cheque mail out)
• *Phone Number
Without compliance of the above REQUIRED* information the ARC will not be able to sell you a membership.
Reasons why your SIN # is required
• Your SIN # is required under the Income Tax Act for tax reporting purposes and in order to issue a T4A slip.
• Armstrong Regional Cooperative is required by law to have this number on file and does not violate the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
• The number provided will not be used for any other purpose.
• In the event your equity allocation is over $100.00 and purchases are made for personal use only, your SIN # will assist you with the ability to collect the withholding tax held by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) when filing your annual personal income taxes. Not only will you be able to benefit from the ARC’s equity/cash back program you can also collect further funds from CRA.
More information can be obtained at our Administration Office:
973 Otter Lake Cross Rd
Armstrong BC V0E 1B6
Apply for credit today!
Please note upon completion of your application ensure that it is signed by the appropriate authorities and submitted to the Credit Department at:
- Box 250
- Armstrong BC V0E 1B0
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 250.546.9478
- Membership with the Co-op first needs to be purchased and the member needs a Co-op number.
- In order to obtain a cardlock card a credit application and credit policy will need to be applied for as well.
- Cardlock Application
- Using Coloured Fuel?
- Do you have Farm Status?